Sponsor - CRO - University Memberships
Meet modern privacy regulations and ensure fast, secured, cost-effective:
patient population identification
study startup and closeout
Choosing appropriate sites, identifying patient populations, finding qualified healthcare professionals and making sure their credentials stay up to date… managing clinical trials can be incredibly time-consuming and stressful. In addition, new privacy laws are being implemented all over the world. All of this consumes precious time, exhausts resources and can lead to costly mistakes.
BlueCloud GDPRDirectory® simplifies managing clinical trials by providing a private, secured, regulated cloud-based network.
No-Cost BASIC Membership:
Adhere to modern privacy laws
Safe, secured, regulated global system
- BlueCloud hosts healthcare professional experience and other record information in accordance with applicable global laws and regulations such as European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Standard Contractual Clauses and US Privacy Act regulations (e.g. California Consumer Privacy Act), and does so solely for the purpose of connecting such data through opt-out mechanisms and consent from data owner. BlueCloud also follows an array of compliance guidelines including the document 21 CFR Part 11; Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures, Maintenance of Electronic Records “Draft Guidance for Industry,” prepared under the aegis of the Ofﬁce of Enforcement by the FDA Part 11 Compliance Committee.
Find and pre-qualify research sites to create a BlueCloud GDPRDirectory®
BlueCloud GDPRDirectory® : Pre-qualify study sites more quickly
- With the no-cost BlueCloud GDPRDirectory®, you can view the professional experience and training records of study sites around the globe in a single, secured, regulated location accessible 24/7. Use it to pre-qualify research sites and create your own live directories, expediting study startup and closeouts.
Confirm patient counts by study indication to ensure adequate recruitment with the Patient Mapping Network
Patient Mapping Network for more accurate patient/indication counts
- Significantly reduce the time and cost of gathering accurate patient count information. BlueCloud’s Patient Mapping Network helps qualify patient populations from sites and other organizations worldwide based on protocol indication.
Centralize and view site research staff’s professional records in real time, 24/7 with professional connection technology
Quickly locate and view qualifications of 2M+ healthcare professionals
- BlueCloud’s professional network lets you view the professional experience and training records of more than 1.7 million qualified research professionals worldwide in a single location.
Minimize redundancy, fraud and abuse
Access to “real-time” information
- BlueCloud’s opt-in network maintains continually updated information, reducing errors and protecting against fraud and abuse.
All at No Cost!
BlueCloud PRIME Membership:
Connect and qualify healthcare professionals with BlueCloud GDPRWallet® connection!
BlueCloud GDPRWallet® : Connect directly with 2M+ professionals
- BlueCloudGDPRWallet® is a private, secured, cloud-based account already used by more than 2 million healthcare professionals to store their professional documents and credentials. Your BlueCloud Prime Membership lets you connect with these research professionals to pre-qualify them and expedite study startup.
Create, manage and deliver unlimited training and certification programs for clinical trials
Clinical-trial Learning Management System: Create, manage and deliver project-specific training and educational activities
- BlueCloud lets you create, manage and deliver unlimited protocol training activities and certification programs directly to research staff, with certifications for completion. You even receive alerts when professionals need to update their training.
Global Education Network
Access 100s of training and certification programs internationally
- BlueCloud’s global education network lets you access hundreds of low and no-cost libraries, training and certification programs — including standards organizations’ certifications — in various languages to create and share with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
Dramatically reduce costs, save time and assure compliance!