Saving Time. Saving Money. Saving Lives.
More than a decade ago, the founders of HealthCarePoint – along with several healthcare professionals and some of their family members – found themselves facing difficult diagnoses, including cancer, paralysis, psychiatric diseases and other disorders. The inefficiencies, redundancies and the bureaucratic limitations they encountered within the clinical research system both as patients and subjects, left them frustrated and disappointed. The founders resolved to change the system for the better and allied for a common purpose: To do everything possible to improve healthcare and clinical research by increasing transparency, and becoming more accountable to patients, subjects and the public in general.
Today, BlueCloud® is no longer just a concept, but a global model for efficiency that is saving industry stakeholders time, money and ultimately patient lives!
As the creator of the GDPRWallet® and GDPRDirectory®, BlueCloud enables sites to be connected with sponsors, CRO’s, universities and thousands of other industry stakeholders for marketing, business and compliance purposes. Available in more than 169 countries and used by close to 2 million healthcare professionals, BlueCloud systems are used by members to connect, organize, centralize and share real-time verifiable information for marketing, managerial and compliance activities. Internationally, BlueCloud creates a real-time global network that is proven to save the industry millions of dollars by eliminating redundancies, expediting study start up, and ensuring quality, transparency and compliance, with the ultimate goal to modernize the ecosystem through real-time, live connectivity. BlueCloud is the sustainable system that “leaves no patient behind”® regardless of religion, race, geography or socio economic status.
To modernize the healthcare and clinical research industry by educating the culture and incentivizing the establishment to change by using transparency so that no patient is left behind no matter the geographical location, race, religion, socio-economic status or political affiliation
We will all be patients someday, and we have a social and ethical responsibility to ensure the patients in our care today receive the finest care.
- National education program with NIH – NINDS
- First globally standardized Rankin mRS certification program
- First globally standardized NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification program
- BlueCloud® nominated as one of the Top Innovations by PharmaVoice
- Partnerships to globally standardize the NIHSS program
- Released Global BlueCloud Connector business model
- Adaptation of clinical research process to minimize “TrialDrift”
- Introduced GDPRWallet® for healthcare professionals
- Establishment of The International Electronic Education Network®
- Introduced GDPRDirectory® for business organizations
- First real-time global Electronic compliance Network
- Received patent for GDPRWallet® Trust & Verify application
- International recognition of standardized delivery platform