Saving Time. Saving Money. Saving Lives.
More than a decade ago, the founders of HealthCarePoint – along with several healthcare professionals and some of their family members – found themselves facing difficult diagnoses, including cancer, paralysis, psychiatric diseases and other disorders. The inefficiencies, redundancies and the bureaucratic limitations they encountered within the clinical research system both as patients and subjects, left them frustrated and disappointed. The founders resolved to change the system for the better and allied for a common purpose: To do everything possible to improve healthcare and clinical research by increasing transparency, and becoming more accountable to patients, subjects and the public in general.
Today, BlueCloud® is no longer just a concept, but a global model for efficiency that is saving industry stakeholders time, money and ultimately patient lives!
BlueCloud® by HealthCarePoint is a global networking technology that helps individual healthcare professionals, organizations, research sponsors and other industry stakeholders save time, save money and save lives while meeting the requirements of modern regulations and privacy laws.
- For individual professionals, BlueCloud’s private, secured and regulated cloud-based tools offer control over their professional information.
- For research and healthcare organizations, BlueCloud offers the power to view and manage staff credentials, minimizing redundancy, saving time and reducing fraud and abuse.
- Allows sponsors and CROs to identify and prequalify sites and patient counts for upcoming studies.
- Allows organizations to deliver, distribute, implement and track (DDIT™) education initiatives as well as business and compliance programs such as investigative sites, sponsors and CROs to improve clinical research readiness and GCP compliance.
BlueCloud is used by more than 1.6 million healthcare professionals and more than 100,000 healthcare and research organizations in 167 countries.
To modernize the healthcare and clinical research system so that no patient is left behind, no matter their race, religion, socio-economic status, political affiliation or geographical area by using modern connectivity models, empowering and incentivizing ownership and sharing information for business and compliance sustainability.
We will all be patients someday, and we have a social and ethical responsibility to ensure the patients in our care today receive the finest care.
- National education program with NIH – NINDS
- First standardized NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) program
- Partnerships to globally standardize the NIHSS program
- Adaptation of clinical research process to minimize “TrialDrift”
- Establishment of The International Electronic Education Network®
- First real-time global Electronic compliance Network
- International recognition of standardized delivery platform
- BlueCloud® nominated as one of the Top Innovations of 2015 by PharmaVoice