Saving Time. Saving Money. Saving Lives.
More than a decade ago, the founders of HealthCarePoint – along with several healthcare professionals and some of their family members – found themselves facing difficult diagnoses, including cancer, paralysis, psychiatric diseases and other disorders. The inefficiencies, redundancies and the bureaucratic limitations they encountered within the clinical research system both as patients and subjects, left them frustrated and disappointed. The founders resolved to change the system for the better and allied for a common purpose: To do everything possible to improve healthcare and clinical research by increasing transparency, and becoming more accountable to patients, subjects and the public in general.
Today, BlueCloud® is no longer just a concept, but a global model for efficiency that is saving industry stakeholders time, money and ultimately patient lives!
BlueCloud® by HealthCarePoint is the first international GDPR-standards based network providing its healthcare and clinical research members with exclusive education, standards, business connectivity and global digital privacy services. BlueCloud members can deliver, distribute, implement and track (DDIT™) education initiatives and business and compliance programs among investigator sites, sponsors and CROs to improve clinical research readiness and GCP compliance.
BlueCloud does not access or maintain healthcare information, but only provides the technological infrastructure individuals and organizations need to cut costs, improve efficiency, reduce redundancy, minimize fraud and abuse and adhere to modern privacy laws.
With close to two million members in 167 countries, BlueCloud’s basic membership is offered at no cost to individual healthcare professionals, research and healthcare organizations, universities, sponsors and CROs, hospitals and others.
To modernize the healthcare and clinical research system so that no patient is left behind, no matter their race, religion, socio-economic status, political affiliation or geographical area by using modern connectivity models, empowering and incentivizing ownership and sharing information for business and compliance sustainability.
We will all be patients someday, and we have a social and ethical responsibility to ensure the patients in our care today receive the finest care.
- National education program with NIH – NINDS
- First globally standardized Rankin mRS certification program
- First globally standardized NIH Stroke Scale (NIHSS) certification program
- BlueCloud® nominated as one of the Top Innovations by PharmaVoice
- Partnerships to globally standardize the NIHSS program
- Released Global BlueCloud Connector business model
- Adaptation of clinical research process to minimize “TrialDrift”
- Introduced GDPRWallet® for healthcare professionals
- Establishment of The International Electronic Education Network®
- Introduced GDPRDirectory® for business organizations
- First real-time global Electronic compliance Network
- Received patent for GDPRWallet® Trust & Verify application
- International recognition of standardized delivery platform