Research Site Memberships
Promote your site, manage resources and meet privacy requirements through one secured, time-saving network.
Attracting clinical trial sponsors, recruiting patients, managing staff and conducting trials can be a huge task — and new privacy laws are taking effect worldwide. All of this consumes precious time, saps resources and can lead to costly mistakes.
The BlueCloud GDPRDirectory® expedites study startup and closeout by simplifying promotion and providing a private, secured, regulated cloud-based network that improves staff and patient population management.
No-Cost BASIC Membership:
Adhere to modern privacy laws
Safe, Secured, Regulated Global System
- BlueCloud hosts healthcare professional experience and other record information in accordance with applicable global laws and regulations such as European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Standard Contractual Clauses and US Privacy Act regulations (e.g. California Consumer Privacy Act), and does so solely for the purpose of connecting such data through opt-out mechanisms and consent from data owner. BlueCloud also follows an array of compliance guidelines including the document 21 CFR Part 11; Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures, Maintenance of Electronic Records “Draft Guidance for Industry,” prepared under the aegis of the Ofﬁce of Enforcement by the FDA Part 11 Compliance Committee.
Centralize and manage research staff records in real time, 24/ 7 with the BlueCloudGDPRWallet®
Verify and manage individual healthcare professionals’ records while adhering to modern privacy laws
- BlueCloud GDPRWallet® is a private, secure, cloud-based account your healthcare professionals can use to store their verified professional, experience and training records (including resumes, job descriptions, licenses, training, education and certifications) and opt in to share with your organization. Use it to manage all of your staff’s professional experience and training credentials in a single, secure location accessible worldwide, 24/7 and receive expiration alerts to ensure compliance.
Create and share real-time site credentials with the BlueCloud GDPRDirectory®
Manage staff professional information more efficiently
- The no cost BlueCloud GDPRDirectory® allows you to maintain and share BlueCloud GDPRWallets for business and compliance purposes. Use it to create your own customized staff directories and share them with departments throughout your organization, such as human resources, legal, compliance and marketing.
Maintain accurate patient-count records with patient mapping
Patient Mapping Network for indication counts
- BlueCloud’s Patient Mapping Network helps you locate and organize patient populations based on indication, saving time and ensuring better accuracy.
Minimize redundancy, fraud and abuse
Minimize redundancies, reduce fraud and abuse while meeting new privacy standards
- BlueCloud’s opt-in network keeps one set of continually updated information, reducing errors and protecting against fraud and abuse. This single, private, secured and regulated network helps you meet current and upcoming privacy regulations.
Share your directories with Sponsors and CROs, so they can:
Promote your site to sponsors, CROs and other organizations
- Use your BlueCloudGDPRDirectory® to enhance your study pipelines. Share your directories with sponsors and CROs, allowing them to confirm your staff’s credentials and your total patient count by study indication so they can pre-qualify your sites.
BlueCloud PRIME Membership
Create, manage and deliver unlimited training and certiﬁcate programs
Create, manage and deliver project-specific training and educational activities
- BlueCloud’s Staff-learning Management System lets you create, manage and deliver unlimited protocol training activities and certification programs directly to research staff with certifications for completion. Proven to save educators thousands of dollars on administrative, management, customer-support and technology upgrades
Access hundreds of subsidized and discounted education libraries, training and certiﬁcation programs
Access 100s of training programs internationally
- BlueCloud’s global education network lets you access to hundreds of low-and no-cost libraries, training and certification programs — including standards organizations’ certifications — in various languages to create and share with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.